The writings of Heather Lynn Rigaud

Welcome to Austen Nights, the home of author Heather Lynn Rigaud. Heather's writing is focused on updating the classic works of Jane Austen, taking these classic characters where they've never gone before. She welcomes you to enjoy 'Sweet Austen days and Hot Austen nights!'

Friday, July 8, 2011

OMG!!!!

I've got a Book coming out in two months!!!!!!


I've got to get on the stick, as it were. Please, please, please, if you really want to know more about me, friend me on facebook. (Heather Lynn Rigaud) I friend everyone who asks.

In the meantime, let's look at a book cover:


(It's my blog, I can make it as big as I want)

Fitzwilliam Darcy Rock Star will be coming out in all the E formats. I know they aren't up on the web yet, but they will be available!

So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment